Best Assist / Grab bars Toilet Paper Holders
We see grab bars in hotels and hospitals but how many people have them at home?
If you do see them, you think about aging, right?
I’d like to challenge you to think differently.
What if you are young, healthy and active, and have an unexpected life change due to a fall, an accident or an unplanned health setback?
What if you have a family member or friend who’d love to come visit but due to a physical or heath challenge, they can’t come.
Imagine making some simple modifications to your home that allow for an everyday task like using the bathroom to be ‘easier”. Your thoughtful planning and design will help many people, even the ones you might never meet.
Let’s take a look at some stylish assist toilet holder options:
Note: There are a few affiliate links below. If you click on some to buy, it won’t cost you anything extra. Instead, it may provide me with a little money to buy a cup of coffee.
- NATURAL HIGHLIGHTS: Old World Bronze finish delivers a rich, dark brown finish with striking light and dark accents
- Also available in Brushed Nickel and Chrome
- SUPPORTIVE DESIGN: Bathroom grab bar supports up to 250 lbs & 500 lbs when installed in a stud or when using SecureMounts (not included)
- SAFE AND SECURE: Optional SecureMount design for easy, secure installation (sold separately)
- PEACE-OF-MIND: Designed for hassle-free installation
- BUILT TO LAST: Backed by Moen’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 0″ bar diameter
- SOLID SUPPORT: Combines strength and modern design; provides safety handrail where needed most
- SLIP PREVENTION: Perfect for seniors and physically challenged; helps maintain independence
- WALL MOUNTED: 30 x 11 x 1.5 inches from wall; concealed flange covers for clean look
- ADA COMPLIANT: Ensures stability and supports 250 lbs when properly installed; Type 304 stainless steel will not rust in shower, bath or outdoors
- LIFELINE SERIES: Home and bath mobility aids come in 5 finishes to match your décor
- Available in Stainless steel, Matte Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel
- Available in Polished Chrome
- ADA compliant safety and mobility bar supports 400 lb with proper installation
- Stainless Steel Type 304 will not rust and resists mildew – easy to clean
- Wall mounted – concealed screw covers for clean look
- Mobility and safety aid next to toilet assists in sitting and standing
- Daily help for seniors, physically disabled and for home health care
This is a stunning addition for any bathroom, offering discreet support by the toilet, providing easy accessibility without sacrificing design and decor. This elegant design can support up to 500 pounds of weight when secured to mounting structures, making it an ideal and attractive safety accessory for any bathroom.
Now to my favorite…
Wingits is my go to favorite! I love their story and how they do what they do. If you plan to attach any piece of furniture, shelf or assist bar to a wall in your home, you will want to get these fasteners. They hold 100-800 lbs depending on the item it’s supporting. I’ll be doing an interview with the company to let you know why I think they are so special.
Check out their fabulous balance bar that can hold up to 300 lbs. If you hand slips and catches the paper, it’ll support 100 lbs. according to their National Sales Manager and my friend, Ben.
Note, this item is not available in most stores so feel free to contact me if you’re interested in more information.
I promise you, I’ll do a more intensive dive with Wingits because I think everyone should know their story!
Now to you…
What thoughts come to you about assist bars at the toilet area? Are you for it or do you see it as a negative?
I’d love your feedback.
Have a beautiful day!